Rest in Peace -=AGX=- PoSSe

In memory of a true gamer and friend
-=AGX=- Council
Site Admin

Rest in Peace -=AGX=- PoSSe

Post by -=AGX=- Council »

ANTHONY E. KOVALEC of Carmel, NY died suddenly Friday, November 15, 2013. He was 47 years old.
Tony was born on June 3, 1966 to Raymond and the late Barbara Kovalec. Tony worked in the construction field. He is survived by his loving wife, Deborah Torlish, whom he married on October 14, 1995; his children Emily (13) and Ethan (11); his father, three sisters - Sandy (Dennis) Peppe; Kristie (Hugo) Sosa; Deborah (Robert) Marturano; two brothers – Roger (Jill); James; and many nieces and nephews who will always remember his humor and laughter at family gatherings. He was predeceased by his mother in May of 2009.

This original post has been moved from the old forums, we apologize that all the responses were not able to be moved as well

Council would like to thank all those who contributed in any fashion to PoSSe's family (cards, sympathies, showing up for the funeral, etc.)
$1,600.00 was gathered by members and non members for his children's fund - this shows how much our community loved and respected him
Please Direct All Inquiries Regarding This Post to the Email Address as Listed
This User Does NOT Accept Private Messages
Enjoy the eXperience
-=AGX=- Council
Site Admin

Re: Rest in Peace -=AGX=- PoSSe

Post by -=AGX=- Council »

WyldManM wrote:I finally got this all put together and am sending out to PoSSe's wife tomorrow as a token of our appreciation for her allowing us to share her time with him over the past several years, and to give his children a memory of how respected he was not only in our community, but in many online gaming communities throughout the world

For those unaware, on my way to the funeral, I placed a call to a good friend in the U.S. Senate and asked that prayers be offered in Tony's name and for his family on the Senate floor that day, as well as a U.S. Flag be flown over the Capitol in his honor and memory - going out UPS tomorrow to the family

Thanks to everyone who gave a damn about PoSSe - one of the original founders of this place - he was and will always be considered to me a true gamer and friend

The Flag Box

Posse's Dog Tags

Placard Inscription

Certificate
Please Direct All Inquiries Regarding This Post to the Email Address as Listed
This User Does NOT Accept Private Messages
Enjoy the eXperience